FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

The closet...

So we are moving in less than 4 days and I have decided to make the walk in closet my own personal haven... the one i have always been dreaming of with lots of color and a seat and a vanity. With my tiny budget, it will be fun to see how much bang I can get for my buck. In the meantime, here are some closets that are drool-worthy...

Shopaholic, check. lots of shoes, check. 


Carrie Bradshaw's closet. Enough said.


Kimora Lee Simmons. Glam and HUGE>>



Ok, I dont have this much room, but ohhh it looks like a store...


Eva Longoria's closet. Love the rich tones and library feel with the ladder.


I dont think I own this many pants, lol.


D_I_V_I_N_E !!!!! Maybe I should put my computer in the closet...what do you think?


Ok, off to bed, much more to blog about later. 

xoxo
Cassie

0 comments: