FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Graduation and such...






So I never posted anything about graduation and the party. Everything went rather smoothly, except for the EXTREME humidity that did quite the number on my hair for the day. I thought at the ceremony I would get all choked up about leaving school and friends, but the truth is I was relieved and in such a rush I didn't have time for really anything. 

Here are my grandma, my mom and I...i miss them already


My brothers and I...


My excitement to see a Tiffany's bag...


Steve was so excited to see this gift from my family...


Last but not least, the result of my graduation cupackes....they were yummy!! (ignore the half eaten cake lol)


The party was fun too, and everyone was so generous with their gifts. We are so grateful to have such great people around us and families that love us. Now we are packing and getting ready to move on Monday- god how time flies. It seems like it was just yesterday that we were moving into this place and embarking on the adventure of living together. Now it is time to start our lives..(AH!)

xoxo
Cass

0 comments: