FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

In the FUNK....

So lately  have been in a funk, not wanting to make jewelry, not wanting to blog, not really wanting to do anything at all. I think it is the initial shock of being done with school and not really having a game plan for my future...ohhh man, it just a weird place that I am in right now and I am trying to get out of it. Still no job prospects, but we are moving into our new place in 12 days! wooo! Graduation is on Sunday, I'm sure I will post pics, and my whole family is comming up on saturday, so I am very excited. 

Lots has happened in the last couple of weeks, maybe I'll post about it later. 

But for now, here are some great cupcake ideas for graduation parties...

Red velvet...my favvvv


Oh god they have it in my colors!!!!MUST MAKE FOR THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!



xoxo
Cass

2 comments:

Kate said...

FUNK out of it!

<3

PS - Congrats on the new entry! =)

CraftyCass said...

thank u darling...I am going to do one a day from now on (hopefully lolol)
love ya
xoxo