FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Freedom

Ok, I know I havent posted in what feels like forever...but yesterday I did something
exciting...something that I have always wanted to do...something that I am overjoyed about....

I GOT A CAR!!!!!!

I am so thrilled to finally have my own slice of freedom around here and be able to ride around in my new 1999 Buick Century custom!! 



We of corse went to the supermarket already...here I am using the trunk for the first time, lolol!!


I am sooo excited...I cant wait to start cruising around in my new car!!

1 comments:

Kate said...

Yay...Yay!!! I am so excited for you! Congrats about your own slice of freedom...you deserve it!

PS - It's not something a grandma would drive! You make the car shexxy!!!

PPS - Don't yell at me about not writing anything; I haven't had any revelations...lol


Love and miss you MUCHO!